2023 Diamond DA50 RG -
The DA50 RG spoils pilots and passengers alike: You will love the sound the landing gear makes as the wheels retract, you will utterly enjoy the moment the aircraft accelerates and appreciate the aerodynamic efficiency.
And yes, you and your plane will look really cool while you and your passengers enjoy everything the extra-large cabin is offering you – just like the cabin of our marvelous twin-engine DA62: generous front seats with adjustable backrests, a 60/40 split folding three seat second row bench, easy access through the large gull wing doors and cargo door and exceptional leg, shoulder and head room. And your baggage is safely stowed in the rear of the cabin, offering you maximum loading capability for any kind of mission.
All representations in this advertisement are made by Seller. Steel Aviation has not inspected the aircraft or its logbooks, and strongly suggests that any Buyer arrange for a comprehensive pre-buy inspection of the same.
- Serial Number: TBD
- Airframe Total Time: 0
- Location: Ohio
Tomorrow's composite technology in today's airframe design. Made from carbon fibre, the DA50 RG boasts advanced aerodynamics with smooth surfaces and an impressive ramp appeal. Diamond’s rugged airframes have unlimited lifetime letting you fly as many flight hours you want to and guarantee a high resale price. On top it is durable, easily maintained and will keep looking great for many years to come.
We have developed several features for the DA50 RG to ensure the best flight performance, such as specially designed hinged double slotted flaps for high lift and superior slow speed behavior as well as many drag reduction features. State-of-the-art brakes and wheels ensure the highest performance with minimum landing distance.
The DA50 RG is powered by the 300 hp Continental Aerospace Technologies CD-300. The CD-300 is a geared, liquid-cooled, turbo-charged and jet-A1-fueled engine controlled by two redundant full FADEC. Pilot workload is lightened using a single lever power control that adjusts thrust and propeller RPM’s automatically. The extra benefits of operating a jet fuel powered aircraft are low emissions, low fuel consumption and global availability.
The 3 blade MT hydraulic variable pitch propeller features advanced blade geometry with state of the art aerodynamic airfoils for efficient performance, smoothness and low noise. The blades are built in natural composite design which leads to an exceptional vibration damping behavior and reduced weight.
Luxury features abound throughout, including premium interiors in several styles, colors and materials, LED interior lighting and many optional features, such as removable right-hand control stick, oxygen system, electric air conditioning, TKS de-icing system, Garmin GCU 476 keypad or a built-in tablet mount.
- Garmin GMA 1360 Digital Audio System
- Garmin GRS 79 Attitude Heading Reference System
- Garmin GDC 72 Digital Air Data Computer
- Garmin GMU 44 Magnetometer
- Garmin GTX335R Remote ADS-B Out Transponder
- Garmin Chartview Approach Plates (subscriptions required)
- ELT 406 MHz
- Jeppesen Pilot Pack (IFR Bundle One year Free)
- Digital Standby Attitude Module (MD-302 SAM)
- Garmin Flight Stream 510
- Composite Cabin and Safety Seats
- Multipath Lighting Protection System
- 3 Point Safety Belts Automatic (all seats)
- Garmin ESP (Electronic Stability Protection)
- Ergonomic Seats and Backrests
- Adjustable Backrest for Pilot and Co-Pilot (with adjustable lumbar support)
- Baggage Compartment
- USB Power Outlets Pilot Co-Pilot and Second Row
- Instrument Lighting
- Overhead Cabin, Reading and Map Lights
- Electronically Adjustable Rudder Pedals for Pilot and Co Pilot
- Middle Armrest
- Dual Headset Plugs (LEMO Connector + Standard Jack Connector)
- Bose A20 Aviation Headset (Set of 2)
- Sunvisors for Pilot and CoPilot
- Hydraulic Retractable Landing Gear
- Heated Pitot Tube
- Electrically Operated Single Hinged Double Slotted Flaps
- Electrically Operated Cowl Flaps
- Landing and Taxi Lights (HID Xenon)
- Integrated Position And Strobe Lights with LED Technology
- WX 500 Stormscope (OPTION)
- Avidyne TAS 605A Traffic Advisory System (OPTION)
- Garmin GSR 56 Iridium Satellite Datalink (OPTION and Subscription Required)
- Garmin GCU 476 Keypad (OPTION)
- Garmin Synthetic Vision Technology (SVT) (OPTION)
- Garmin GTX 345R ADS-B In and Out Transponder (OPTION)
- Air Conditioning/ RACC System (OPTION)
- TKS Deicing System (OPTION)
- Oxygen System (OPTION)
- Built In Tablet Mount Provisions (A Columns) (OPTION)
- Removable Right Hand Control Stick (OPTION)
- Diamond Premium Exterior Metallic Paint Desire/Defy (OPTION)
- 2x Garmin DGU 1050 & 1055 10-inch Flight Display (Primary Flight Display and Multi-Function Flight Display) NXI GLASS PANEL
- Garmin G1000 NXi
- Garmin GEA 71 Airframe/Engine Interface Unit
- Garmin GFC-700 Automatic Flight Control System Including Yaw Damper
- GDC74 Integrated, Digital Air Data Computer, Constant Display of TAS, CAS, Wind Direction, VSI and TAT