2007 Diamond DA40XL -
A super nice low time DA40XL these planes are getting harder and harder to find. It is just out of a Steel annual inspection, it is ready to go for a new owner. Compressions look great!
All representations in this advertisement are made by Seller. Steel Aviation has not inspected the aircraft or its logbooks, and strongly suggests that any Buyer arrange for a comprehensive pre-buy inspection of the same.
- Serial Number: 40.716
- Airframe Total Time: 1102
- Engine Total Time: 1102
- Prop Time: 1102
- Annual Due: 8/2022
- IFR Cert. Due: 8/2022
- Location: Ohio
/ 3i7 Ohio
The plane is all over white in nice condition with an all-new striping package. It looks gorgeous.
The interior is leather and there are no rips or tears in good condition.
- 4 Way Baggage Compartment
- Powerflow Exhaust
- Extended Range Fuel Tanks (50 Gallons)
- Low time and in great condition
- New Updated Striping
- Electrically Operated Rudder Pedals
- High Intensity Discharging Landing and Taxi Lights
- Centrally Located Standby Instrumentation including Electric Attitude Indicator, Airspeed Indicator, Magnetic Direction Indicator
- Avidyne TAS 600 Active Traffic System
- Dual GIA63 Integrated VHF COM/NAV/ILS/GPS
- Garmin 4 Place Built in Intercom
- Garmin GDU1040, 10 Inch Multi Function Display (MFD), Moving map, Terrain, Traffic, Obstructions, EFIS, Flight Planning, Airport Data, GPS Satellite Data, Multi-Function Menus
- Garmin GDU1040, 10 Inch Primary Flight Display (PFD), Wide Horizon, Three-Axis Flight Dynamics, Air Speed, Altitude, Vertical Speed, Horizontal Situation Indicator (HSI) with 350-Degree and Arc Modes
- Garmin GEA 71 Airframe/Engine Interface Unit
- Garmin GFC 700 Automatic Flight Control System (AFCS) including 2-axis digital autopilot with Flight Director
- GIA63 Integrated VHF/COM/NAV/GPS
- GRS77 Solid-State Attitude and Heading Reference System