2005 Diamond DA 40 -
An almost new Diamond at this price? Whoa! Call us quickly. You just do not find planes like this very often. All ADs are in compliance no damage history complete and continuous logbooks.
All representations in this advertisement are made by Seller. Steel Aviation has not inspected the aircraft or its logbooks, and strongly suggests that any Buyer arrange for a comprehensive pre-buy inspection of the same.
- Serial Number: 40-527
- Airframe Total Time: 225
- Engine Total Time: 225
- Prop Time: 225
- Annual Due: 10/2021
- IFR Cert. Due: 10/2021
- Location: 3i7
This one is like new. Hangared super low time and it shows like new! Shiny and gorgeous.
Smells new looks new. Gray leather interior. Exceptional in every way.
- Extended Range Tanks
- No Damage History
- Always Hangared
- All Logbooks
- Two Owners
- Like New!
- Wheel Fairings
- Garmin GTX345 Transponder ASDB IN/OUT
- Dual GIA63 Integrated VHF COM/NAV/ILS/GPS
- Garmin 4 Place Built in Intercom
- Garmin GDU1040, 10 Inch Multi Function Display (MFD), Moving map, Terrain, Traffic, Obstructions, EFIS, Flight Planning, Airport Data, GPS Satellite Data, Multi-Function Menus
- Garmin GDU1040, 10 Inch Primary Flight Display (PFD), Wide Horizon, Three-Axis Flight Dynamics, Air Speed, Altitude, Vertical Speed, Horizontal Situation Indicator (HSI) with 350-Degree and Arc Modes
- Garmin GEA 71 Airframe/Engine Interface Unit
- Garmin GTX33 Intregrated Mode S Transponder with Traffic Info
- GIA63 Integrated radio modules with IFR approved GPS; VHF navigation with ILS; and VHF communication with 16-watt transceivers
- GIA63 Integrated VHF/COM/NAV/GPS
- Honeywell KING KAP 140 AutoPilot w/Altitude Hold and Preselect, Heading, NAV, GPS, APR Tracking